SCHOOL OF TRANSFORMATIONAL BUSINESS
BUSINESS WITH A MISSION (BWAM)
JOINING BUSINESS TO THE MISSION
The School of Transformational Business (SOTB), in its intensive six-week version, teaches you to start, consolidate and manage a godly and profitable business with the purpose of extending the kingdom of God in society and in nations. SOTB is designed for those who have a passion to know God and make him known by doing business with the purpose of fulfilling the Great Commission. This school will offer teaching from experienced entrepreneurs who have participated in Business as Mission and professionals with business management know-how.
You will learn how to use business to reach people in different cultures.
SOTB belongs to Youth With A Mission’s international ministry Business With a Mission – BWAM (www.businesswithamission.net) that organizes, trains and establishes networks to take the gospel to the less reached towns through business.
This school is registered with the University of the Nations as a seminar as it is a six-week course.
SOTB is also designed for entrepreneurs who want to apply biblical principles to their businesses.
SOTB encourages Christian entrepreneurs to become more actively involved in the Great Commission.
During the school you will develop a step-by-step Business Plan for your business and a Kingdom Plan.
In addition, we will analyze businesses in missions that are functioning in different parts of the world and the keys to their permanence and success.
Start date: 26 October 2020
End date: 5 December 2020
Registration: 40 €
Depending on the category of the nation:
A Nation: 1,500 €
You must be over 18 to apply.
Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
- What are Businesses With A Mission?
- Biblical basis of business
- Biblical worldview of business
- BAM business models in history
- Values and Fruitful Practices in BWAM (Ethics)
- The Belief Tree (Values)
- Mission Values in business (call, coverage and commitment to the Mission)
- Listening to the voice of God in business
- Transformation in the business sphere
- The spiritual power of money (spiritual warfare in business)
- Financial Education: Application of five principles for the use of money
- The heart of the entrepreneur (character, integrity, identity, leadership, etc.)
- Elevator Pitch: How to make an effective presentation
- Business plan: business idea, analysis of the macro and micro environment; marketing plan; operations plan and financial plan
- CANVAS (business plan template)
- Kingdom Plan (tools for discipleship in your business)
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Goals, applicable and practicable objectives
- Digital marketing
- Prices, costs, budget, financial plan, legal aspects
- Operations, administration and organization
- Business models in missions
- Face-to-face classes morning and afternoon, from Monday to Friday over a six-week period.
- Practical workshops.
- International business specialized teachers with extensive ministerial experience who bring wealth to each class
- Small groups to share about classes and give advice on projects.
- Participation in devotional times and missionary meetings.
- New business possibilities and listening to your ideas.
- Practical support in the logistics of the school
- Consulting to develop the business plan.
- Be over 18 years old
- Member of a local church or worker on a YWAM base
- Letter of recommendation from pastor or leader
- A clear strategy to finance the school
STUDENT PROFILE FOR YWAMers
- Workers from a YWAM locality
- Workers who are called to closed countries and want to use business as a strategy
- Workers who have a call to serve in business.
- Workers who wish to learn about this area and apply biblical principles and values in the context of YWAM.
- People who wish to transform this sphere of society by reaching out to businessmen and involving businessmen in the Great Commission
- Workers who wish to establish a business school in their countries
Students who are not part of YWAM but who have knowledge and understanding of YWAM’s vision, mission and values are also welcome, as are entrepreneurs and people in business. These students should send a letter of recommendation from their pastor or leader.
To request an application form or if you have any questions, please send us an email or a WhatsApp message.
Verónica Amigo and Marcelo Echeverría
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +34 685 22 46 17