Due to the entry into force of the reference modification for the Law of Information Society Services (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain express user consent on all web pages that use expendable cookies, before the user browses the said web pages.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and ensure the site works properly.
By using these devices, the web server is permitted to remember some information concerning the users, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND COOKIES EXCLUDED BY THE LEGISLATION
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the user’s informed consent are cookies for analytics, advertising and affiliation; cookies of a technical nature, or those that are necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user, are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these allow the user to browse a website, app or platform and use the different options or services on it.
- Analytics cookies allow the people responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, apps and platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites so that enhancements can be made based on an analysis of how they use the services.
- Advertising cookies guarantee the most efficient management possible of any advertising spaces included on the website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which adverts are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these gather information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable most efficient management possible of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the webmaster has included in a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: They are established by social media platforms to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside their services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent data stored in them beingvulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
DEPENDING ON OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, and which may range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Youth With A Mission (YWAM) is the DATA CONTROLLER responsible for processing the User’s personal and informs the User that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions set out by the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (GDPR), for which it provides the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimization of processing: consent given by the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Criteria for data retention: As specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of data: data will not be passed on to third parties, except in the event of a legal obligation to do so.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Youth With A Mission, Plaza Grande, 1, Torrejón De Ardoz, 28850 Madrid, Email: [email protected]
Contact details of the DPO: Avda. Brasil, 17, 28020 Madrid – [email protected]
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
On this panel you can configure the cookies that the website may install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and the use of the various options or services offered.
The user can select or deselect checkboxes depending on whether they wish to authorize or reject the installation of cookies.
Technical and Functional
cookielawinfo- checkbox- necessary
Cookie necessary to use the options and services of the website.
cookielawinfo- checkbox-non- necessary
Cookie necessary to use the options and services of the website.
The ‘ cfduid’ cookie is established by the CloudFlare service to identify trustworthy web traffic. It does not identify the user of the web application and does not store personal identifying data.
Google cookie consent tracker.
Registers a single identification to maintain statistics on which YouTube videos the user has watched.
Registers of a single identifier in mobile devices to enable follow-up according to GPS geographic location.
Tries to estimate users’ bandwidth on YouTube pages with integrated videos.
External suppliers of this website:
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device
Las cookies que ya están en un dispositivo se pueden eliminar borrando el historial del navegador, con lo que se suprimen las cookies de todos los sitios web visitados.
Sin embargo, también se puede perder parte de la información guardada (por ejemplo, los datos de inicio de sesión o las preferencias de sitio web).
Manage the site-specific cookies
Para tener un control más preciso de las cookies específicas de cada sitio, los usuarios pueden ajustar su configuración de privacidad y cookies en el navegador.
Aunque la mayoría de los navegadores modernos se pueden configurar para evitar que se instalen cookies en los dispositivos, eso puede obligar al ajuste manual de determinadas preferencias cada vez que se visite un sitio o página. Además, algunos servicios y características pueden no funcionar correctamente (por ejemplo, los inicios de sesión con perfil).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
Safari Version 5.1